Welcome to our new, redesigned Project Lift site.
For the past 2 years we have been listening, asking, reviewing site and social media data and steadily building a picture of how we can improve our online presence. For the last 9 months we have been quietly, consistently working on plans to make our site more relevant, useful, easy to navigate and enjoyable to use.
COVID has brought the need to have a clear, comprehensive and user friendly site into sharp focus. So many across the nation are spending more and more time at their screens and less and less time in spaces with other people. For many at the frontline of our services – from acute settings to care homes, from teams working at home to teams working out in the community – screens are something that you come to tired and exhausted, for brief moments between patients or community members or for quick updates on mobile devices between visits and meetings.
We have tried to step forward into this space in a way that is accessible, easy to navigate and easy to look at.
The new site has a number of new pages and features that respond to comments, feedback and some new ideas. For example:
- new home page with easy navigation to the most common requested information
- simple, short drop down top menu to find relevant links easily without clicking through endless pages
- New pages:
- Easy access information about the app
- How to make the most of your SAQ
- Brought to you by – information on development opportunities brought to you by Project Lift from partners from inside and outside the Health and Care system
- Events – details of our events and recommended events from partners and advocates of the ethos
- Past Events – reflect and learn from previous community events
- Community page focused on helping you find the right way to engage for you
- New features:
- Fully searchable resources including ethos and SAQ categories and also resource type
- Animation and clips from real people in our team and our community to bring information, insights and ideas to life
- New contact functionality and mailing sign up to enable anyone, anywhere to keep connected with what’s happening
We know that there is a lot happening for all in our system and our hope is that this next evolution of the site helps those who are looking to find what they need, when they need it.
We’d love to you hear your thoughts and comments as we continue to add more resources, insights and support to the site. Our Contact page features Sara sharing that we do like feedback, and not just the polite comments! We’d love to hear:
- what do you like?
- what doesn’t work for you?
- what’s missing?
- would you like to feature?