We’re looking to you to tell us where we should take the project lift communities in 2019.
We’ve started by creating our emergent, evolving, slightly messy but exciting project lift communities page
Now there is a hub open to everyone who wants to connect our communities and community thinking.
We see project lift as both an emergent and inclusive community in itself and also as a means to help create the space for other related communities to arise and take shape.
We see ourselves holding open spaces for leaders at all levels to come together to explore possibilities, different perspectives and share stories.
We want to help you discover how communities can help you be the best leader you can be, find opportunities to make a difference, or develop exciting, inspiring and transformational change making connections.
We find you inspiring, and we are listening closely to hear what you have to say, what direction you want to take and how we can help make that happen, all over the system. So please tell us what you think!
So where have we got to?
Our first experiment into community events were the Winter Gatherings in December last year. We have learnt lots and have many questions about how we build on these. We are keen to explore how we allow and enable communities to emerge and thrive – and we’d like to do this with you!
What’s happening next?
Over the coming weeks we will be sharing:
- what we have explored together at the events
- what have learnt together from the events
- some helpful external insights to add perspective to these
- some stories from the community
- invitations to the wider project lift communities to join the conversation and help shape how the communities’ activity could emerge.
So what can you do?
In the meantime, tell us what’s going on for you:
- events – did someone gift you their project lift pin badge? Tell us some more and take a selfie, tag #wearandshare and tweet us or email us
- connect with someone who attended the gatherings or who you see connecting with us on twitter– have a coffee, skype or call and ask each other what you could explore together? Share your stories and start a connection, maybe a collaboration. If this works for you then share it wider and let us know how it goes, tweet us or share it with the team via email
- explore the Social Age further – join the Leadership Links webinar on Social Leadership with Julian Stodd, 18th March 2pm-3pm click here to register or explore Julian’s blog for his wider work. Can’t make the date? The recording will be available on TURAS Learn after the event.
- consider your story – we are looking for stories from all over the project lift community network; stories of collaborative work, of challenge, of leadership, of hope, of dissent. Stories from leaders at all levels, from people who maybe don’t consider themselves leaders but have a voice and want to connect by sharing. If you have a story you want to tell, or want to explore how you might do this, then get in touch
Whatever you do, do tell us!
Stay connected by signing up to our new communities mailing group to be notified of when our next post is live and how you can help shape the future of the communities.
You inspire us, tell us what you think!